Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) bags are produced by single-layered BOPP film and then manufactured into a bag.
The result is a material with superior strength at low gauges, flatness, clarity, and excellent printability. This construction is in high demand due to its strength and superior picture-like print quality. Printing is achieved by applying the inks directly onto the film.
Our BOPP bag’s appeal includes dimensional stability, maximum water resistance, and high impact graphics that improve marketability, as well as optional anti-skid features. Its one of the most in demand products that we at Sunrise Packaging offer, feel free to contact to receive a sample from our end.
We at sunrise packaging can supply a variety of custom constructions for your entire line from lightweight to high density (heavy) products. Each bag is designed to meet our customer’s specific requirements. Some of the features of our BOPP bags are :
- Exceptional tensile strength & durability that permits large load capacities
- Tear and puncture resistant, reducing costly losses of products and reworking costs
- Superior dimensional stability and water resistance
- Superior print quality
- Scratch and rub resistant
- Custom designed to meet client specifications
- Available with anti-slip treatment
- Bags are heat cut or cold cut
- Can be gusseted or pillow/tube
- Also available in translucent material for product visibility
- Ideal for Automated bagging system
- Widely used for added value or high visibility products
- Convenient handle support option
OUR PREVIOUS WORK EXAMPLES
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Don’t hesitate. Fire your questions at us.
We will be more than happy to answer them for you.