Spout Pouch packaging has become one of the fastest growing packaging formats. Spout Pouches are extremely versatile and can be easily customised. They are now seen as an economical and environmentally friendly alternative to rigid plastic bottles, plastic tubes and tins. Spout pouches are now being used for products such as cocktails, petrol station screen wash, baby food, energy drinks and many others and are the most in demand packaging product in the market today.
For children’s food, in particular, manufacturers are turning to spout pouches for products like fruit juice and vegetable puree. They are using spouts that are wide enough to allow the liquid to be filled and dispense freely but are also narrow enough to prevent the liquid from spilling during use.
At Sunrise Packaging, we’ve helped leading brands convert from rigid packaging to spouted pouches. Spouted pouches require additional specialized expertise beyond the norm, and we offer not only exceptional expertise in spouted pouches, but also expansive in-house spouted pouch converting capabilities.
Spout Pouches come in hundreds of designs and sizes and can almost match any pouching application and requirement. They are vert easy-to use and are extremely space efficient.
- Are very lightweight and more portable.
- Allow for near complete evacuation of the product (Can evacuate up to 99.5% of the product).
- Are tamper-evident i.e. designed to reveal any interference with the contents.
- Childproof – Safe to keep in front of children
- High convenience – The customers can access the content from spout pouches easily and on the go.
- Eco-friendly – Use approximately 60 percent less plastic than rigid plastic bottles.
- More visibility – Provide increased printable surface area to present attention-grabbing graphics that resonate with consumers.
OUR PREVIOUS WORK EXAMPLES
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Don’t hesitate. Fire your questions at us.
We will be more than happy to answer them for you.